Leagues & Clinics
TDC offers a variety of opportunities for players to participate in tennis leagues. The Ladies Suburban league runs a Spring and Fall season comprising 7 inter-Club matches each season. TDC also boasts great involvement with USTA teams. TDC has approximately 35 USTA teams, many of which advanced to districts, sectionals, and nationals! USTA offers a variety of leagues including 18+ Singles/doubles, 40+ Singles/doubles, Senior doubles (55 & 65+), Singles, combo doubles, Combo mixed doubles, and Tri-Level. We also have Junior Team Tennis at all the age levels for junior players.
ADULT CLINIC SCHEDULE
- Monday | Co-Ed FIT clinic 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday | Ladies Beginner Clinic 6-7 p.m.
- Thursday | Ladies Beginner Clinic 9-10 a.m
- Friday | Singles Strategy Clinic 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Friday | Ladies FIT Clinic 9:30-11 a.m.
JUNIOR CLINIC SCHEDULE
5 & Under Red Ball 4-5 yrs.
- Tuesday 3:15-4:00 p.m.
8 & Under Red Ball 6-8 yrs.
- Tuesday and Thursday 3:15-4:00 p.m.
10 & Under Orange Ball 9-10 yrs.
- Tuesday and Thursday 4:00-5:00 p.m.
12 & Under Green Dot Ball 11-12 yrs.
- Tuesday and Thursday 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Tournament Training 13 yrs. and up
- Monday and Wednesday 4:30-6:00 p.m